So the 2017 Buffalo Pound Enduro and Western Cycle Demo Day are fast approaching.
Here are some of the finer details:
Saturday June 3rd
Western Cycle Demo Day
*10am to 3pm
* Fresh product from Trek, Norco and Cannondale to test ride !
* Demo brands will have some SWAG to give away while supplies last !
* Participants will need to fill out a short registration form to ride demo bikes.
* Enduro course will be released and marked so you can take a demo bike and shred the fastest lines !
* Camping is encouraged to all participants. Flush toilets, campsites and potable water ammenities available at the trailhead !
* Go to https://saskparks.goingtocamp.com/ to reserve your site today !
* BYOBBQ social after the demo. Campfires and bikes are a great mix !
Sunday June 4th
Moose Jaw Pavers 2017 Buffalo Pound Enduro
* 10:30am role call/sign in.
* Pavers memebership is your entry fee, so sign up today at https://moosejawpavers.ca/
* Pavers club membership is required for insurance, and will be strictly enforced.
* Lunch will be provided after the enduro courtesy of Western Cycle !
* As usual, there will be some SWAG to keep everyone in fresh gear !
* Poker derby format this year ! Participants will get a playing card at every stage start. Top 3 poker hands take home some high end prizes from the Pavers and Western Cycle !
* If you care about where you “place” in the event, be sure to bring a Strava capable device (Garmin/iPhone/GPS watch). Wireless is available close to the trailhead, so you can upload your ride to find out how fast (or slow) you are !