Every Saturday in May and June there will be Youth Mountain Bike Group rides led by a NCCP certified coach. This activity will be different then in the past and will follow the public health guidelines and the Saskatchewan Cycling Association Return to Play policy.
- Group A – ages 8-12, will start at 10:00am. and finish at 10:45am. (8 riders max.)
- Group B – ages 13-17, will start at 11:00am and will be approximately 60 minutes long. (8 riders max.)
- Participants will need a suitable mountain bike, helmet and water bottle.
- Start date is May 1, 2021.
- Meeting location is at the parking area just off Wellesley St. (north of Cree Bridge)
- 50°22’40.16″N, 105°32’5.23″W
All participants need to be members of the Moose Jaw Pavers Cycling Club (U17 = $5) and Saskatchewan Cycling Association (U17 = $40). Registration can be completed online (https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/moose-jaw-pavers-2021-club-registration). Please note that these registrations are non-refundable.
To register before May 7, 2021 or for more information email Pierre.