Registration is open for the 2019 Learn2MTB program. This is a fun and well coached program to get youth out enjoying trails and bikes!
- For kids 8+ at any skill level who are able to ride their bike.
- Coaching is provided by NCCP accredited coach.
- Program is intended to teach the riding skills needed to ride dirt bike trails
- Start time is at 10 am and the riding and instruction will be about 1 hour every Saturday morning in May and June. First date is May 4, 2019. Check out the facebook event for more details.
- For more information check out
- All participants must be members of the Saskatchewan Cycling Association and Moose Jaw Pavers. Membership can be obtained at the time of registration.
Register your rider online (select this link)
Well, trail maintenance is starting. Heaven is complete and I took out a lot of trees by the shelter on Beaver Loop.
Due to my work schedule, I cannot make it out until June 1 weekend for a “formal” cutting day, but I am going out on my days off during the week until month end to cut whatever I can.
If you want to go out and cut on your own, pick a trail and cut the overhanging branches, then let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can update our website.
Bring tree pruners (big ones) and a bow saw. I found this very effective. If you find a tree over the trail that needs a chainsaw, let me know and the park will cut it.
The park will cut everything we tell them to in a week or two. They are opening this Thursday and are very busy due to the late spring. They will
help out after they are up and running for the season.
The big cutting weekend is June22 & 23, more info later.