Learn how to trail ride, improve riding and bike handling skills with games and innovative drills and equipment.
- For kids 8+ at any skill level who are able to ride their bike.
- Coaching is provided by NCCP accredited coach.
- Program is intended to teach the riding skills needed to ride dirt bike trails
- 10 am until 12 (noon) every Saturday mornings in May and June. First date is May 5, 2018. Check out https://www.facebook.com/events/151445148882683/ for more details.
- Cost is $10 in addition to a Saskatchewan Cycling Association and Moose Jaw Pavers membership.
Registration for the course and Moose Jaw Pavers/SCA can be completed at https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/moose-jaw-pavers-learn2mtb.
To register before May 4, 2018 or for more information email Pierre.