Learn how to trail ride, improve riding and bike handling skills with games and innovative drills.
- For kids 8+ at any skill level who are able to ride their bike.
- Coaching is provided by NCCP accredited coach.
- Program is intended to teach the riding skills needed to confidently ride dirt surfaced trails.
- Start time is at 10 am and the riding and instruction will be about 1 hour every Saturday morning in May and June. First date is May 4, 2019. Check out the facebook event for more details.
- Training location will be the trails in Wakamow Valley.
- Meeting location will be the parking area on 7th Avenue
- Program cost is $15 and $5 will be donated back to Wakomow Valley Authority for trail maintenance. All participants must be members of the Saskatchewan Cycling Association and Moose Jaw Pavers membership.
Registration for the course and Moose Jaw Pavers/SCA can be completed at https://ccnbikes.com/#!/events/moose-jaw-pavers-learn2mtb.
To register before May 4, 2019 or for more information email Pierre.