Registration is open for the 2019 Learn2MTB program. This is a fun and well coached program to get youth out enjoying trails and bikes!
- For kids 8+ at any skill level who are able to ride their bike.
- Coaching is provided by NCCP accredited coach.
- Program is intended to teach the riding skills needed to ride dirt bike trails
- Start time is at 10 am and the riding and instruction will be about 1 hour every Saturday morning in May and June. First date is May 4, 2019. Check out the facebook event for more details.
- For more information check out
- All participants must be members of the Saskatchewan Cycling Association and Moose Jaw Pavers. Membership can be obtained at the time of registration.