Tuesday Night Ride
February 27, 2018
6:15 pm Start Time
Leaving from DQ on Caribou St W between 4th and 5th Avenue.
The Sun has been working its magic.
The results are as follows:
1. Only half the ride will be dark, sunset happens during TNR.
2. Less snow to ride on.
3. "tacky" snow provides more grip on occasion.
4. "black ice" is appearing where snow once existed.
5. "icy" patches provide less grip on occasion.
6. Excellent photo opportunities at sunset, with beautiful vistas.
7. Less layers of clothing are required, which means less laundry.
8. sun = fun
9. only 1 out of the last 8 rides was not a solo ride, you won’t feel out of place with a bunch of "regulars"
10. increase your "cred" by joining a select group of people that have attended a Winter TNR.
Ride will be approximately 90 minutes.
See you at DQ,