Come out and enjoy a day of mountain bike racing at one of the premier mountain biking locations in Saskatchewan.
The course for this year’s race is challenging and features some great climbs, classic Buffalo Pound flow and descents. You will have fun, socialize with other cool bike people
and enjoy a great meal and have a chance to win some prizes. This is the last race until Provincials in August and will be a great time. The course is viewable on Trailforks.
Registration includes a day of racing and a delicious post-race meal (tacos) catered by Regina based El Tropezon Authentic Mexican Food. Thanks to the prize support from Western Cycle, you are also entered for the prize draw.
You can purchase extra meal tickets for your family online when you register but there will be no food sold at the event.
****The Moose Jaw Pavers are happy to announce that there will be a kid race prior to the main race. This free fun event will be for kids 5-11 and will consist of a single lap of Beaver Loop. The staging for this race will be at 10am. Pre-registration is encouraged using this document. ****
The organizer reserves the right to delay race start time or cancel due to weather. This event will not be rescheduled!
Walk up registration will be allowed at a rate of $70. Please bring exact amount as limited change will be available.
When: Sunday June 10, 9am – 2pm
- All racers will be required to sign a waiver on race day
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have a parent or guardian present to sign a waiver on race day
- Event day schedule is:
- 9 – 10am Registration,
- 10 Kid Race (part of race course will be closed)
- 10:45 Race Staging,
- 11 Race Start,
- 1pm or sooner post race meal and prize draw.
- The Start/Finish Area will be located in the “Lower Chalet” area
- The event is in a Provincial Park and Park entry fees will apply at the Gate.
- There will be prizes raffled after the event. The prizes have been provided by Western Cycle (Thanks Dane!)